100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I have an idea for a new bumper sticker slogan...

It sorta came while reading Kyle Williams' new piece at WorldNetDaily this morning. Which reinforced my belief all the more that he and Vox Day are two of the darned few serious Christian intellectuals we have operating in America lately.

Anyhoo, I don't know if anyone else has ever thought of this but I like to think it's pretty clever:

Real Men

Don't Worship

Fake Cowboys


Maybe stick a lil' caricature of Bush wearing an oversized cowboy hat or something.

I don't want any money from suggesting the idea. I just wanted to be the first to suggest it :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUers like it:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3656935