100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Monday, February 13, 2006

New look and other stuff

As both of my faithful readers have no doubt noticed, this blog underwent a dramatic facelift over the past few days. I'm still tweaking some things but for the most part I really like how it turned out. There are no more vast acreages of blank black space on the sides, and it's not so color-clashy as the original scheme was. It seems to read a lot easier too. The original template will still be "active" for posts dated before my "overhaul notice", if anyone's interested in what it used to look like. By the way, instead of trying to hash out a three-column template on my own, I found several very well-developed ones over at Thur Broeders's templates blog. The one I'm using here is adapted from his tb_b_20051225_black design. If you want to breathe some new life into your blog with a three-column layout, Thur really is your go-to guy.

I'm in the process of effecting one other change to this blog in the near future, but it's more one of philosophy than physical design. For the moment I'm considering it an experiment if anything: we'll see how it flies in "beta testing" before implementing it permanently.

Anyway, hope you like the new look :-)

0 comments: