100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The finales of IDOL and LOST

This was the first American Idol finale that I've been completely satisfied with.

Now, as for Lost...

On a scale of 1 to 10, that was like a 19.

THAT, my friends, is an excellent season finale. It answered a whole lot of questions, left a tantalizing few unexplained and popped open a fresh can of new ones.

So, what is "it"? And what I wanna know is, what the heck is the deal with the giant stone leg with the four toes?

Well, anyway, good show tonight, Lost producers. And to Taylor Hicks, congratulations!! If you ever read this I want you to know that you're the first Idol guy that I'm gonna buy the CD of the day it comes out :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOST was amazing!

Jenna St.Hilaire said...

Way to go, Soul Patrol! Taylor deserved to win. Good call (or more appropriately, calls... as in, 1-888-IDOLS02...) His acceptance was one of the more gracious I've ever seen.

Way cool :)

Anonymous said...

that foot. that foot is going to bug the heck out of me.

Chris Knight said...

The first thing I thought about when I saw the foot was the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It stood for about sixty years then an earthquake toppled it and the only thing still standing from it was its two legs. One of the theories I've heard since last night is that the island is a big relic from Atlantis, or the more obscure legend of Mu. That big stone archway at the Others' fake camp sure screamed out lost civilization to me when last week's episode ran.

Also, notice that last night's was the *very* first time since the show started that we got to see stuff going on in the world outside of the island, and it *not* be a flashback? In season 3 we're supposed to learn about how the island affects *everything*, guess the final scenes from last night's show were the setup for that.