100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A true-life ghost story

Hey gang, I'm currently putting together something for Halloween. Something of a sequel to last year's big ghost story post (the one that sent two hundred thousand new visitors to this site in the past week or so!) but this one is going to be made up entirely of material that people who found and read that post have submitted to me. I've got stories, photos... all kinds of good stuff about things that go bump in the night. I'm going to earnestly try to have that up by Monday, provided I can squeeze it in between work and campaigning. But in the meantime...

I know Marc - also know by his blogging nom de plume "Bmovies" - pretty well. He's one of the coolest cats I know and just an all-around solid guy. Marc is also one of the most talented people on the Internet you'll ever be likely to meet: you've probably seen some of his handiwork and didn't know it.

Well, Marc has posted his own personal ghost story on his blog. It's a pretty thorough and detailed tale. And a compelling one too. In addition to his other talents I think Marc has quite a good mind at conveying a story. Head on over there if you want a good jolt to kick off the Halloween spirit :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"(the one that sent two hundred thousand new visitors to this site in the past week or so!)"

Time to put up a toll booth up around here (about a dollar a visit should do it). ;-)

Anonymous said...

PS: Yes folks, it's a TRUE story.

I can't recall the EXACT year it happened in, either 1982 or 1983 (most probably 1983). But I do recall it was during the summertime, in the month of August.