100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ron Price now attempting to "scrub" his signs statements

If you go to Ron Price's blog there is nothing but a single post - also dated November 9th as the previous one about the "sign incident" - only this one is concerned with, of all things, "bio fuels" (here's the permanent link to the post). Apparently, Price is trying to hide his earlier comments regarding his being caught stealing the Ron Miller signs. Well, as of this writing you can still follow this link and read the original post he made last Thursday... but in case THAT goes missing I'm going to copy and paste the original text of his statement here for future reference:
Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sign Incident

On the eve of the elections I came across a wrong that had been committed, signs that I had put up were taken down and others put in their place. I tried to correct it by committing another wrong removing the signs that had been put in the place of my signs. Two wrongs do not make a right.

For my actions I am truly sorry and I apologize to Congressman Miller, the Democrat Party and the citizens of Rockingham County. I know that neither Mr. Robinson nor Mr. Miller condone or support this type of action taken on their behalf by their supporters.

I thank Congressman Miller for not pressing charges and making an even bigger issue of this incident than it has already become. I cannot speak on the behalf of the others but my actions were not in accord with the Judeo-Christian Values that I cherish so much. I apologize to those who elected me and I pledge to serve you better as a member of the Rockingham County Board of Education.

posted by Ron Price | 5:41 AM

Ron, if you are reading this, I'm going to reiterate this once again: we no longer trust you to serve us on the Rockingham County Board of Education. You are fast proving to us that you have no intention of putting the needs of the students ahead of your own ambition. Sadly, I am beginning to wonder if you ever had their best interests at heart to even begin with. The longer you persist in your insistence that you will be seated on the board, the less honorable you are coming to be perceived as being.

There is a lot more that I could say about this matter, but I'm gonna hold off on that. For now.

EDIT 12:02 PM EST: Within a few minutes of my first posting this, the original "signs incident" post on Price's blog completely disappeared. So someone is reading this space, apparently.

2 comments:

Eric H. Smith said...

I left this comment on his reply to "neelymom" I wonder how long it will stay up?

Why have you not responded to comments about your theft of campaign signs? The "sign incident" post was a pathetic attempt to make it seem petty. Stealing is wrong as a matter of fact it is one of the 10 commandments and from what I understand if you break one you break them all.

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Have you seen his latest post? Instead of discussing issues about the school board, he now addresses some woman's concerns (he calls her NEELYmom) about Rockingham County using its agricultureal base to produce bio fules....

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So what does that have to do with Price anyway?

Of course he's ducking the sign issue, that goes without saying, but when did he become an expert in bio fuels?

Eric Smith's response to this latest post by price about bio fuels was great!

Richard Moore has posted Ron's emails on politicalsoup.tv as of today, and I think I'll post them on my blog soon.