100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

AMERICAN IDOL Season 6 tonight

At this point I'm not even going to try to avoid it. For the past few years I've said that I wouldn't watch American Idol again, only to take a curious peek at the vocal train wrecks in the first round of auditions and then getting sucked in for the rest of the season's run. But at least last year we got some real class with winner Taylor Hicks.

So I'm already saying that I'll be watching the two-hour season premiere tonight at 8. Which I'll admit it is pretty fun to listen to the bad ones then call up my parents to hear them laugh about them too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cdddsds

White House Tries to Sell Iraq Plan to Skeptical Republicans

Darth Larry said...

yeah, they were pretty bad. that juggler guy was a train wreck--his breakdown was full of self-denial. wow. i can't believe i watched it, but sad to say i did. *sigh* two hours of my life i can't get back. drat.

Chris Knight said...

I was disappointed. Only a few good or even acceptable performances. There were so many bad ones but none of them galactically horrible: the ones that you remember *years* later (I can't think of this show without hearing Season 2's Keith from Atlanta singing "Like a Virgin" in my head).

Hope that tomorrow night's show will bring on the bad talent in a big way.