100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Birth of the OSS REBEL RUNNER

Fellow former school board candidate and all-around great guy Eric Smith is making good on a vow he made during the campaign: that when all of this had ended, that he was going to start building a boat. I can't wait to see the finished product: for the life of me, I can't remember seeing up-close a boat that I knew was hand-built.

But there's another reason why I'm eager to see the O.S.S. Rebel Runner come to life...

A promise I made to myself was to build a boat after the campaign. Well now the dust has settled and I started today. I am going to name the boat "Rebel Runner" after co-candidate Chris Knight who is probably the biggest Star Wars fan I have ever met. He ran a good campaign and certainly gave a different perspective in the race.
A boat in my honor? Wow... I really don't know what to say about that. That's quite a thing.

I'm going to reciprocate this by saying now that I've been working on a part for Eric to have in my upcoming full-length feature Keys. Look for him to make his big-screen debut sometime in 2008 :-)

0 comments: