100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

George W. Bush has become John Kerry!

I'm following my usual custom with political speeches like this: listening to the TV, without actually watching it. That way I can home in on what the message really is, without being distracted by visual imagery.

So I'm laughing at Bush right now because the man has very obviously become John Kerry...

John Kerry in 2004: "I have a plan."

George W. Bush in 2007: "This plan can work!"

How did America get to the point where someone this shallow and disattached from reality could become President?

EDIT 9:32 PM EST: Bush said that "...our policy should focus on protecting Iraq’s borders..."

When is he going to get around to protecting OUR borders? You know: the borders of the country that he swore an oath to uphold and defend?

Good lord, we really do have a deranged man in the White House, don't we?

0 comments: