100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jenna's blog!

Our dear friend Jenna Olwin posts that her blog is one year old today! So happy birthday to "A Light Inside" :-)

Speaking of Jenna Olwin: yes, that is her in the photo that Gary is holding at the end of Schrodinger's Bedroom. Jenna wrote a little about her cinematic debut a few days ago, too. It's something of a pattern with me: this is my second movie with dialogue, and both of them have multiple references to people that I know from real life. From the moment I started writing the script, I knew that I had to work Jenna in somehow... and that pic of her holding the dog from her Myspace page was begging to be used somehow.

Anyhoo, congrats on making it a whole year with blogging, Jenna :-)

0 comments: