100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Monday, February 19, 2007

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE third trailer hits the 'net

This is something that I've thought about saying for quite awhile now: it's now past time for The Simpsons to be retired. I can't remember the last time I went to the trouble of tuning in on a Sunday night for a new episode, when it used to be that it was one of the highlights of my week. The last recent episode that I can remember that I genuinely laughed at was the one where Bart and Homer converted to Catholicism.

So there: The Simpsons isn't as funny as it used to be.

But I'll be darned if I didn't say that this trailer didn't make me laugh quite a few times.

Who knows: maybe its creators have just been saving the good stuff for this and The Simpsons Movie will represent a turnaround for the show...
Mr. Burns has two buttons behind his desk. I have but one: press down on it here for the third trailer for The Simpsons Movie.

0 comments: