100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"We now return you to our regularly scheduled blogging"

On January 25th I posted that I was going to be taking a break from blogging for awhile. It wasn't anything like my Lenten abstinence from blogging last year (although that's not too bad a thing to consider doing again this time either). It was because a number of things had come up in my life that demanded attention and I needed to focus on them before the blogging. There's been a few posts I've been able to squeeze in when time allowed (I just had to do something for the 10th anniversary of Star Wars Special Edition, incidentally the A New Hope one is running on HBO on the TV behind me) but otherwise, it's been nothing like my usual publishing frequency.

Well, as of last night I can finally get back in the saddle again and ride hard.

Thanks to a lot of people who helped out during this period, from coming so far to help with a project to something as simple as offering up some thoughts and prayers. In so many ways, I doubt that I could have gotten through the past month without them.

Okay well, now y'all know that I'm back working The Knight Shift. Expect stuff to start shipping out of the factory starting now...

0 comments: