100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Friday, June 08, 2007

My first commercial will be shown at Pixelodeon at American Film Institute this weekend!

Just one more post before I really absolutely do take a self-imposed sabbatical from blogging for the next few days: it was first mentioned last week that the first commercial from my school board campaign - the "zany" Star Wars-inspired ad - will be screened this weekend at the first-ever Pixelodeon Independent Video Festival at the American Film Institute... in Hollywood! So if you're in Los Angeles for the next few days, I guess you can stop by and watch the Death Star blow up a schoolhouse.

Hey, it helped get me almost forty-seven hundred votes, didn't it?? :-)

1 comments:

Darth Larry said...

congrats on the commercial! that's awesome.

and yes, i like your new look too. white's easier to read than all black. :)