100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Friday, June 08, 2007

My first video for the Ron Paul cause

It's late. I've been working on this video since yesterday afternoon. Had some weird encoding problems. But the first "political advertisement" I've made in support of Ron Paul for President is all finished now, and uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure. I call it "Sick and Tired and Needing a Doctor" ...

This is like the third or fourth production I've done lately that involves me being shown with a toilet: parse that as you will. But all the same, I think this turned out rather nice. What do you think? :-)

Okay, this is a good enough post to close out the week with. I'm going to take a break from blogging for the next few days. Have a great weekend y'all!

EDIT 11:47 a.m. EST: The video has been posted on Daily Paul! After this update I really am stepping away from the 'puter for a few days. The video seems to be spreading around. Wonder how many views it'll have when I get back...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fake wretching was a little gross, but I do like the commentary. Was this in response to Tuesday's Republican debate, Sunday's Democratic debate, or a little of both?

Great picture of Hillary.

Chris Knight said...

It was supposed to be a *little* shocking :-) But I hope it turns into something much warmer (with some humor) toward the end. So there's some black comedy with a serious message...

...sorta like an episode of M*A*S*H :-P

Think I'll have to admit to having a lot of Tuesday's Republican debate in mind when I did this.

The thing about Hillary is that there are so MANY pictures of her to choose from: that was almost the hardest part of making this video :-)

Brent Cole Sr. said...

I think you did just fine.
Sure amature acting, but I was more in tune with the message, cause iv'e been sick with the same for many years.

Brent Cole Sr. said...

I should of left my Ron Paul blog address..
AmericasBraveheart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The only part about the Braveheart comparison I don't like is that he died and the Norman's won the war.

This should not be a last stand for liberty that expects defeat. The momentum we all feel can be rolled into a snowball of 51% or more of this great country! We are at war here, but let's go way past being political police and plan on winning decicively.