100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Friday, July 13, 2007

I passed my Praxis II tests with flying colors!

Just got the score report today. I scored above average on both content knowledge and pedagogy. And my score on content knowledge was high enough that it qualified for "ETS Recognition of Excellence".

So ummmm... anybody wanna hire a history/social studies teacher who is guaranteed to make the classroom learning experience an interesting one?

What a great way to cap off an already good week. Funny how just about all of it involved education one way or another...

Anyhoo, I'm happy :-)

2 comments:

AfterShock said...

Congratulations on your Praxis II scores Chris! That is excellent news! :)

Anonymous said...

HI I am looking to do my praxis 2 what material did you use to prepare.

thanks
romamahtani@hotmail.com