100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Jane Wyman has passed away

Here's the story that's breaking this afternoon.

She would have been a legend even if she was never immortalized by Doc Brown's words to Marty in Back to the Future: "I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady!"

Seriously though, she was a solid actress right up through her years on Falcon Crest. Was it more than coincidence that Wyman started doing that role right when ex-husband Ronnie began to be President? I've always wondered about that. But her Angela Channing character was the perfect follow-up to J.R. Ewing and Dallas on Friday nights in the Eighties. For that alone, she earns honoring here.

1 comments:

qemuel said...

I just saw that I missed your Peter Jackson post; I watched KING KONG again last week. I swear it gets better each time I see it!