100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

eBay auction for Steve Jablonsky-signed copy of TRANSFORMERS: THE SCORE ends today

A friendly reminder in case you've been watching it, that in just less than six hours from now the eBay auction for the copy of Transformers: The Score signed by Transformers composer Steve Jablonsky will be ending.

All proceeds from this auction will be going to benefit music education in Rockingham County (North Carolina) schools.

EDIT 10/26/2007 6:31 a.m. EST: The auction was a great success! The winning bid for the CD was $312.

Thanks again to Transformers composer Steve Jablonsky, and the Transformers fan community which helped spread the word, for doing this to assist with music education here in Rockingham County :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this means you're really not gonna take a break eh?

Chris Knight said...

I *want* to!! I *need* to!! 'Cuz I got a lot of stuff on my plate on this end so far as personal projects go.

But it would be the acme of negligence if I didn't make note of the auction at least, here at the end of it, since it's for a good cause :-)

Anonymous said...

It's ok chris, I like your blog so I won't feel bad if we (and the Transpormers) keep you engaged :)

Anonymous said...

300 dollars is awsome. I've been looking at your blog for a while now mainly just for transformers, but now some of your posts are awsome. like the jack-o-lanterns lol. anyways, I'm happy to see this going to a good cause because I myself am a musician. I play the trumpet in a high school band lol. well anyways good luck to all that you've done and havn't done.

AfterShock said...

Congratulations on a very successful auction, Chris! A very hearty "Thanks!" goes out to all the people who took time to bid on it. Music education is extremely important, and unfortunately is probably one of the first things to get cut down in the budget. I may not live in Rockingham County, but it would be beneficial any where! :)