100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Here it is: YouTube video of THE SOUP on E! showing my school board commercial!

I think... I think... that this should be safe to post. And I not only say that in light of how the Viacom situation was eventually resolved, but also because on this one I did take extra steps to illustrate how hosting this on YouTube is fair use under the Copyright Act of 1976, and that proper citation is given.

So that bit of peskiness out of the way, and especially for benefit of those who for whatever reason haven't been able to see and laugh at this yet ('cuz I sure have :-) here is the November 9th, 2007 edition of The Soup on E! Entertainment Television featuring the first commercial that I made for my school board campaign last year...

Here's the original post about it from the night it started airing, by the way.

Thanks again to Joel McHale, the staff of The Soup and E! for a great laugh :-)

1 comments:

cherrysmith said...

I like the video of The Soup on E! I never missed any episode of this show because it's only the one show which never bored to me.This show became popular due to it's nice characters,specially for Joel McHale as the main protagonist.if you wants to watch latest episodes of this show then click at link to download The Soup episodes