100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

King's Inn Pizza Parlor in Eden, North Carolina

Thursday night I had a hankerin' for pizza. But not just any pizza, mind ya. No my friends: I was getting ready to go out for the night on a very special mission, that might involve some danger. And I wanted an extra-special meal to fill me up before I set out on my quest.

So I called up King's Inn Pizza Parlor in Eden and ordered a pepperoni pizza for take-out...

King's Inn is, without any doubt, one of the best pizza joints that I've ever been to in my entire life. If there had been time, I would have no doubt sat down at at table and enjoyed the place, 'cuz the atmosphere is terrific and the staff is wonderful. Bill, the owner of the place, greets you when you come in and he seems to always remember who you are no matter how long it's been since you've been there. There's also a jukebox and some arcade games, adding to the family feel of the place.

The pizza itself is a work of art. I don't know how it is that the King's Inn guys do it, but it's the most perfectly crunchy pizza crust that I think I've ever had: not too doughy and not too stiff. Everything is toasted finely throughout. I've also had salad there and it's just as great.

I've been meaning to do a write-up about King's Inn Pizza for awhile now, but never found time for it. Now I get to make up for it, and tell y'all how great a place it is. Absolutely to be recommended if you want some of the greatest (many swear it is the greatest) pizza in the land.

King's Inn Pizza Parlor is located at 112 N Van Buren Road in Eden, North Carolina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said. Great food and great place but it is a smoker's haven. If you don't want to choke on smoke from someone at every table nearby, get the carry out.

Anonymous said...

I'm From Eden and we eat Kings Inn every time we go back, hands down best pizza I have ever had! If you are a local, the atmosphere isnt so shocking, not something that should side track you from eating the pizza-love it!