100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Source sez: Michael Giacchino planning to release CLOVERFIELD "Roar!" overture "very soon"

Nothing official has come out yet, but as a follow-up to what was posted earlier today, I'm now hearing from a fairly reliable source (meaning they've been accurate before) that Michael Giacchino's "Roar! (Cloverfield Overture)", the awe-inspiring bit of music from the end credits of Cloverfield, will be released "very soon", as in probably this week. As many have hoped, the primary delivery vehicle is expected to be iTunes, but this is not an absolute. The important thing is, it does look like we'll be able to purchase it shortly.

Thank goodness that this seems to be coming out so fast! I was starting to worry that I'd have to do another petition :-P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, can't wait for this.

Anonymous said...

You said in your review for Cloverfield, about buying an action figure of the monster to pose on top of your computer. Well here's where you'll be able to get it come September.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=863&ID=21030

Kevin Kidney said...

Oh boy! I hope you're right. I loved the music too.

Anonymous said...

I would buy a whole CD just to have the Roar! overture.

Anonymous said...

I guess by "soon" he meant on the cosmic scale. Like "The sun will explode in a short while".

Anonymous said...

Well if thats the case then I hope the sun explodes tomorrow.... tee hee.

Anonymous said...

MOAR CLOVERFIELD OVERTURE!!1