100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Want a KWerky Productions update?

YEEEEEAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

So earlier tonight, this idea hit me like a bolt out of the blue. I have no idea what might have been going on in my neurobiology, the myriad of connections that led to everything "clicking" in place for this crazy notion.

Holy cow... if we can make this thing work... and I think that we can make it work...

I've already spoken to two people who would be involved. We'd have to be way careful about how we do this. But both of them believe it's feasible.

I'm working on a treatment to pitch to The Powers That Be(tm). It doesn't even have a working title yet. Maybe one will present itself in the next little while.

Hot darn, this idea has me stoked!! It's definitely in the realm of filmmaking, but it's going to be quite a few other things rolled into the package too.

Don't expect much more word about this. It'll have to be kept pretty close to vest over the next several months. But if the pitch flies and we can get our ducks in a row, I think the results will be pretty explosive.

Stay tuned :-)

4 comments:

Eric H. Smith said...

I'm in. Just let me know when we start.

Anonymous said...

Eager to see what you've got planned Chris. Can you share a hint about it?

Anonymous said...

If you want the ear of a fellow filmmaker wannabe who is also a follower of the King, let me know. You can reach me at my blog.

Nathan
http://answeringchurchofchrist.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

We've wondered when we'd get film-maker Christopher Knight back after all the 'saving the world' he's been doing =)