100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today I voted

And just as I said that I would do a few days ago, I cast a write-in vote for Chuck Baldwin for President of the United States...

There were a few others that I voted for too, but I'm keeping that information to myself.

There was a surprisingly low turnout at the poll that I went to today. There's been light rain since this morning. Two years ago when I ran for Board of Education, there was a heavy, steady drizzle and the polls were packed! But I've also heard that there was gobs of early voting this year: far more than there had been in previous elections.

So once again, I've done my civic duty by casting an informed and enlightened - as best I can muster anyway - ballot.

3 comments:

Brian (Nunchux) said...

I also voted for Chuck Baldwin. Kudos to you for thinking for yourself, Chris!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have to write him in as he was printed on the Missouri ballots.

Unknown said...

I voted for Barack Obama a week and a half ago. Kudos to NC for early voting. It allowed to watch the results from my mom's house in the Roanoke, Va., area. A friend of mine in Radford, Va., a town of only 25,000 (where my alma mater Radford University is) waited in line for two hours today!