100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

First poster for LAND OF THE LOST

Props to Cinematical for scoring the first look at the teaser poster for this summer's Land of the Lost, starring Will Ferrell and based on the television show from thirty years ago...

Friday night I watched Elf for the first time. It's a very funny movie! And it reinforced what I said a year ago when I first reported on this movie: that given a serious treatment of the plot, Ferrell could expand on the perception most folks have of him, 'cuz he would prove that he's capable of being a legitimate action star. Though from what I'm hearing Land of the Lost is still being produced as a comedy... which the original TV show was anything but.

Nice poster. I like the giant carved Sleestak especially. But color me "overly cautious" about this for the time being.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched "Land of the Lost" on tv as a kid in the mid-seventies. It was on Channel 10 out of Roanoke, Va. They rotated it with "Sigmund and the Sea Monster," another Kroft show.