100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

In Wesley We Trust: Wil Wheaton says WATCHMEN is "(expletive) AWESOME"

Wil Wheaton is one of us: a proud geek who "gets it". And if Wheaton (perhaps best known from his work in the movie Stand By Me and his portrayal of Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation) says that "I can't think of a better, more faithful, graphic novel adaptation, ever" about the film version of Watchmen, then his word is bond.

And if the movie is as good as the early whispers about it already are, then... dare I say it? Yeah I will: it wouldn't surprise me if Watchmen rivaled The Dark Knight for box office gross. And maybe... maybe... even Titanic.

Mash down here for Wil Wheaton's gloriously complete and epically profanity-laden review of Watchmen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to Watchmen even more after reading Wheaton's thoughts.