100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"What the heck am I gonna do with this?!"

That was the question I was asking everyone late on Tuesday night at the Palladium in High Point when we were there to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The crew from 107.5 WKZL FM was there giving out prizes during a Transformers trivia contest. Phillip and Matt and I were sitting up around the top rows of the theater and one of the 107.5 guys asked "What does Barricade transform into?"

I raised my hand and shouted "Police car!" Which was the right answer. So I ran down to collect my reward.

Which turned out to be this...

A copy of Britney Spears' new CD Circus!

And I thought I was gonna get a Transformers t-shirt, or somethin'...

3 comments:

Tony said...

burn me a copy, would you? I like some of the music on this CD. Though I am a little ashamed to admit it. =P

AfterShock said...

What the heck were they thinking? You don't come to the midnight showing of possibly one of this summer's biggest blockbusters and bring swag that doesn't fit the movie...sheesh

:P

Tony said...

didn't Britney have a bit part in the movie?