100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday political commentary (suitable for any modern American Sunday)

I got asked to state my political beliefs today. So here they are...

I'm damned disgusted that too many Americans don't think for themselves with the minds that God gave them.

American politics is two cages of howler monkeys throwing handfuls of dung at each other. With the rest of us expected to choose between which dung is better than the rest.

Any other questions?

2 comments:

qemuel said...

I generally avoid discussions about politics these days, mainly because most people do not react kindly to my opening statement:

"You are under the mistaken impression that you live in a democracy."

Matt said...

*sigh*

I am just going to move to Britain after College. At least they have awesome accents there.