100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Friday, January 29, 2010

15 inches of snow coming our way

I'm holed-up in my Sanctum Sanctorum with all the essentials: lots of food, toilet paper, reading material, video games, and a bunch of Orks to paint up for Warhammer 40,000. Not to mention plenty of movies (including my blizzard tradition, John Carpenter's The Thing).

The storm headed straight toward here. May not get to dig out 'til Tuesday, if we get the temps they're calling for.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how big of a deal snow is in your area. I wish it was a novelty here. Oh Canada, where you hear that there's going to be 15 inches of snow, and all you think is, "Guess I should wear boots to school today."

Go out and build a snowman and take a picture of that! =)

-Cassie