100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh yeah, a few more photos from ActionFest!

Filmmaking partner "Weird" Ed Woody and I outside the Carolina Cinemas in Asheville, North Carolina at ActionFest this past weekend. Look at those nifty ActionFest t-shirts! On the back of the shirts has Chuck Norris' classic line from Code of Silence: "When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you."

And here is... oh Lord, why didn't I shower and shave that morning?! I look positively hideous here. But I would prolly look hideous anyway :-P Especially compared to such a beautiful lass: none other than Sheree J. Wilson, who among other roles was Alex on Walker, Texas Ranger:

For more about ActionFest and what went down there, punch here!

(By the way, Chuck Norris landed in Asheville on Sunday... and leveled all the mountains surrounding the city!)

0 comments: