100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A new model of quantum physics has begun formulating in my mind

It had been percolating across my gray matter for the past several weeks. It started when I found myself contemplating certain problems with the forces of gravity and electromagnetism.

About 3:30 a.m. this morning a possible solution was hit upon. Doesn't look like it's the re-invention of Wheeler foam. Not yet anyway. I can't help but think it's too much like that and at the same time it's more than a tad different.

I'll probably be pondering it at length throughout the rest of the day. Particularly as I am reclining in the chair at my friendly neighborhood dentist's office later this morning.

For now though, my beef with gravity and electromagnetism is satisfied. Until I no doubt wind up chucking the theory out because of one tiny little incongruency that will certainly invalidate the whole thing...

(Why can't I have a normal mind like everyone else?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news !! You do have a normal mind.

"In colloquial usage, one who is said to have 'delusions of grandeur' is considered to be one who overestimates one's own abilities, talents or situation. This is generally due to excessive pride, rather than any actual delusions."

Chris Knight said...

Just before midnight last night I hit upon a reason why this concept that I had come up with, may not be valid after all. Am going to ponder it some more but as it stands, I might have to chuck the whole thing out of requiring further meditation.

Ironically the solution to the problem that I was having with gravitational force turned out to be an even bigger problem that, when one seriously thought it out, caused the "solution" to self-destruct. Am now feeling a tad silly for having not seen it earlier.

But the good news is, I do feel like my mind can comprehend dimensions at the quantum level better than I've been able to do before (in more than 20 years of contemplating this stuff :-)