100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEING BIPOLAR: Trying to make amends

I don't care what this looks like. This is something that I need to do.

I am coming to realize that, during the span of my life I did hurt a lot of people. And even though those were times when I was suffering episodes of my bipolar mania, I still have to own up to all of it.

I am counting on this blog being read by many who have been in my life over the years. No, I don't know who you are or where you are. But since two people from my past have contacted me in the past week, I am hoping that there are others out there also, who I have sadly lost contact with in one way or another.

So I plead with anyone reading this, who I have wronged even though I never meant to or wanted to...

Please write to me at theknightshift@gmail.com and tell me what I did wrong, and how I can make it right.

Thank you.

0 comments: