100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Classic SESAME STREET: Kermit the Angry Reporter!

Goodness gracious... it's been ages since I've posted a clip from Sesame Street on this blog, or anything else having to do with the Muppets! I'll try to do better from now on gang.

This is one that I remember seeing a few times in my childhood: Kermit the Frog doing a report for Sesame Street News on what makes people angry. I laughed when I watched it then but now that I'm older...

...Well, is there anyone else who sees Kermit honked-off and thinking that he's a lot like Howard Beale from the movie Network?

The more I think about it I could totally see Muppets Network happening, with Kermit screaming "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" In his reporter gig he even looks a lot like Howard Beale, right down to the raincoat. Yup, "Kermit the Frog, the Mad Prophet of Sesame Street". And Arthur Jensen could be played by Oscar the Grouch.

Ahhh c'mon... that would be hilarious! :-)

0 comments: