100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

If President Obama bombs Libya...

...as there are plenty of indications that he is set to do, then Obama will have accomplished something that I never thought I would ever see.

He will have eclipsed George W. Bush as THE WORST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in my lifetime.

Libya is a civil war. And it's never paid to be an outside party that chooses to become embroiled in one of those.

Considering that the U.S. is already locked in two OTHER wars - neither one of which has had any clear goal in mind - and is stretched thin as it is, would make getting involved in Libya even more insane.

Gas up now, folks. We could see five, six, or seven dollars a gallon gasoline by the end of the weekend. The way things are going now, I wouldn't doubt it.

3 comments:

Chris Knight said...

More like the first time since the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

But yeah, I get your message. Ka-Daffy should never be helped under any circumstance (and should have been made to answer for acts of terrorism a long time ago). But the rebels fighting him are in large part the same sort that make up Al-Quaeda and other radical Islamic groups. And they do want to set up a caliphate (I used to think that was something that would never happen in my lifetime or the lifetime of my grandchildren... and now I'm not too sure about that).

2011 is turning into quite a year, for all the wrong reasons.

Anonymous said...

...... Another in your entertaining series of sky-is-falling observations

Lee Shelton said...

The U.S. Navy is already launching Tomahawk missiles. (story)