100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Look, new trailers for DOCTOR WHO Season 6, or Season 32, whatever!!

I've been in a horrible funk the past few days. Related to my having bipolar disorder? Yeah. But also, quite a bit spiritual. Depression and oppression together are a terrible, terrible thing...

But you know what cheers me up? And maybe this'll help cheer others up too if they need it: two new trailers for the coming season of Doctor Who!

And if these are any indication... well, good lord this next season is going to be EPIC!

"This is the day he finds out who I am." That line, spoken by River Song, gives me shivers. That and the "Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Time Lords", "Fear me: I've killed ALL of them" exchange between the Doctor and some new foe, and the Doctor saying "I've been running my whole life. Now it's time for me to stop"...

April 23rd can not get here soon enough!

And then BBC America has this trailer, playing up how this season will see the first episode of Doctor Who to be shot in the United States in the show's entire forty-eight year history!

Speaking of the new season of Doctor Who, rumor is that the title of Neil Gaiman's episode has leaked out onto the Intertubes. I haven't found it yet. Anyone know what it is? If so, leave a comment about it please! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a site that the rumored title is "The Doctor's Wife", which was revealed in SFX magazine.