100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Come back Sunday night

I wanted to write up a review of Thor (which is an AWESOME movie, maybe the best purely comic book movie I've ever seen) along with something else that has been percolating for the few weeks or so...

...but my Muse has left me, and I must give her merry chase so that I can feel inspired enough to write well again.

(Figuratively of course. But if there really is a Muse, I plan to capture her again and hogtie her to the hood of my car and bring her back long enough to let me write some more :-)

Anyhoo, come back Sunday evening and there should be more stuff here.

1 comments:

Lee Shelton said...

Just saw it today. Loved it! It was kind of refreshing to see it take place in New Mexico and not some urban setting.