100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Wanna see my girlfriend dance a Mambo in a "really sexy little tiny costume", along with a HARRY POTTER Viennese Waltz?!

This past weekend was the fall Showcase of the Arthur Murray Dance Studio at the Hotel Roanoke (in umm... Roanoke. Virginia. I think...). It went on most of the day and well into the night and it was a blast! I saw ballroom dancing that boggled my gray matter bigtime.

Here are two of them for your viewing pleasure. The first is none other than my girlfriend Kristen, in what the announcer describes as her "really sexy little tiny costume", performing a Mambo...

Now this next one, I really regret that I didn't get the first part of it because I was... well, confused about what they were doing initially. And then the first notes of "Harry's Wondrous World" from John Williams' score for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone began playing.

What followed was a Viennese Waltz perhaps unlike any other, performed by Beth Craighead and Mohammed Taher ...

For those curious, yes I am starting to learn ballroom dancing. A little of it so far anyway. Maybe when I begin taking lessons on a regular basis I might eventually post a video of me dancing a Rumba to "Imperial March".

2 comments:

Mackie said...

That ain't right! Chris how does an ugly guy like you get a sexy girl like Kristen? ;p

Chris Knight said...

"Chris how does an ugly guy like you get a sexy girl like Kristen? ;p"

I've wondered that myself! :-)