100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trailer for THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS, PART 1

Yeah, I've seen The Dark Knight Rises. I'm still mulling it over but increasingly it's becoming a movie that I like the more that I think about it. Will try to post a review soon (something which I never got around to doing with The Dark Knight).

But while we're on the subject of Batman, here's the just-released trailer for DC Animated's The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1, due out on Blu-ray and DVD on September 25th. And it looks to be a spot-on perfect adaptation of the revered graphic novel by Frank Miller!

This is the first time I'm hearing Peter Weller as Bruce Wayne/Batman since his casting was announced. Part of me is always going to be hearing Clint Eastwood's voice (especially during the book's later scenes when Batman is on horseback) but Weller's is just fine.

Batman shooting at young people: makes ya glad that Warner Bros. learned something from that fiasco with Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, huh?

0 comments: