100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's a sunbathing pup as Tammy Tuesday returns!

All right gang, I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things on this blog.  First up: another dose of that very-cute-but-terribly-mischievous miniature dachshund, Tammy.  Who has lately demonstrated that she's getting much better behaved!  If only she wouldn't jump out of nowhere to bite at my ankles every so often...

So today I took her outside so she could do her "doggie business" and the first thing she wanted to do was head to her favorite place in the yard.  I don't know what it's allure is, but there's this one little area of lawn that Tammy will go to, lay down and often roll on her back and enjoy the warmth of the sun shining on it.  I guess it's just her "layin' spot".

Here she is enjoying the early summer sunshine...

0 comments: