100% All-Natural Content
No Artificial Intelligence!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

ETS Recognition of Excellence for Praxis II test

Yesterday a big envelope arrived from ETS, the firm that conducts testing on educators. It was last week that I got the results of my Praxis II tests back and I did well on both of them. Well, inside the envelope that came yesterday was this certificate ...


It's an ETS Recognition of Excellence for scoring exceptionally well on the Social Studies Content exam. According to ETS I scored within the top 15% of those who take this test.

Pretty cool :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty cool. I recieved one, too for the Elementary Education, content knowledge. I actually thought many teachers in New jersey would have recieved this. The school I applied to, though, had never seen such a high score (192 /200) I was actually pretty shocked...